CRHDC is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $15,000 of down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the Denver-Aurora area. Income limits are higher for military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, Pre-K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians.
Income Limits First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
1. Located in Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas or Jefferson County.
2. The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
3. A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development